Data Protection Statement
ART. 13 and 14 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION n. 679/2016
(General Data Protection Regulation)
- Data Controller
The data controller is Medal srl, in the person of its legal representative, with registered office in Via dell’Industria, 12, 40023, Castel Guelfo (BO), VAT number IT00597411206
Medal srl intends to provide the interested party with complete information on the purposes and methods of processing personal data.
- Methods of processing personal data
Personal data (e.g. personal data, telephone number, e-mail, etc.) are processed on paper, computerized or in any case with the aid of computerized or automated tools in compliance with security measures and, in any case, in order to guarantee the integrity, security and confidentiality of the data.
- Purpose of the treatment
Medal srl will process your personal data for the purposes of receiving and managing communications from website visitors through the contact methods indicated on the website itself (e-mail, telephone calls, fax)
The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest and / or request of the interested party (Article 6, paragraph 1 letter f).
- Consent and nature of the provision
The provision of data is necessary to allow the owner to respond to requests received through the methods indicated.
- Automated Decision Making
Medal srl does not process or profile personal data in an automated manner.
- Recipients or category of recipients of personal data
The personal data you provide, for the purposes described above, may be brought to the attention of employees and / or collaborators of Medal srl
The personal data you provide and subsequently processed in relation to the management of the service are not subject to disclosure and are stored in the territory of the European Union.
- Data retention period
The Data Controller will process personal data for the purposes indicated in Article 3 for the time necessary to satisfy the requests received and in any case for a period not exceeding 1 year from receipt.
- Data Protection Rights
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, letters b) and d), 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 GDPR, the interested party is informed that he has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain information on the origin of personal data, on the purposes and methods of processing, on the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- obtain access, rectification, limitation or integration of data concerning him;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation of the fact that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been brought to the attention also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- obtain data portability;
- object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- propose, as an interested natural person, a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority at www.garanteprivacy.it.
Data protection rights are not subject to any formal constraints and are free. The e-mail address is email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updates to the Information
This information was updated in November 2020.